Will you be joining us on the slopes in Andorra this season?
- Week One 19-26th February
- Week Two 26th Feb - 5th March
A group of Scout Leaders from the Salisbury, Wiltshire have been running ski trips to Andorra since 2005. For more information including pictures and video footage see here!
Well, great skiing, great food, great friends & great FUN! One of our Network member’s dad has been a ski instructor in Andorra for many years so our first trip was a small one on his invitation. Through him we also manage to get a lot of skiing necessities & even drinks at discounted rates! Once there we found the principality to hold many more benefits than previously anticipated, namely:
- Andorra is cheap, more so than in France or Italy due mainly to it’s size & the very little tax.
- Andorra has great weather, being further south than the Alps, it’s much warmer & sunnier!
- Andorra is small & welcoming, only 30 miles across which creates a lovely friendly atmosphere.
- Andorra has great skiing! The two main resorts we visit offer great slopes for all abilities.
- Andorra has brilliant food & drink, in the many cheap bars, restaurants & hotels in the village.
- Andorra has a great night-life! There’s over half a dozen bars & clubs within a 500 yards!
- The best overall experience! Many resorts are good for one or two aspects, but we have found Andorra to be the best package for ALL things together! Slopes, apres, cost, travel time, & atmosphere
- We stay in the village of Soldeu.
You can also go hillwalking & mountaineering, dog sledding, skidoo riding, snow shoeing, parascending, visit some very relaxing swimming pools and spas, plus a whole lot more!