HOW DO I BECOME A PINKIE?
The basic requirements for being a member of the Short Term Staff Team are very simple:
- To be a Scout or Guide member of a National Scout Organisation recognised by WOSM or WAGGGS.
- To be at least 18 years old on the day you arrive here.
- To be able to communicate in English.
Short Term Staff receive full training at the beginning of their season. During the season they receive accommodation in the Chalet, food and all the basics needed to stay at the Centre. There is no pocket money but some travel support may be available.
Our Short Term Staff come for one of these seasons and it is very important for them to be with us for the full 3 months. Please download the application form and fill it in. You can find and download it here.
You will need to send other supporting documents, including a supporting letter from UK Headquarters. For all the information you need to see here.
THE DATES OF THE FUTURE SEASONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 09 Dec 2017 - 10 March 2018
- Application Deadline 30 June 2017
- 11 March 2018 - 08 June 2017
- Application Deadline 30 Dec
- 09 June 2018 - 08 Sept 2018
- Application Deadline 31 Dec 2018
This is a project to help connect any Network members who have applied to be camp staff @ KISC - by signing up to this project you can find other members who have applied, discuss your application and possibly even meet up ahead of your travel to KISC.
If you're interested in applying to KISC to be a part of their camp staff programme then you can find more information here.